Do you have a small entryway too? Here are my top tips on how to have a beautiful and functioning entryway anyway:
- Make a statement with a mirror or art…or both! Fully obsessed with our entry mirror from Anthropologie. I considered this one from CB2 and this one from Crate and Barrel.
- Use a slim table to maximize the space. I have this one in black, but now it also comes in a gorgeous wood tone.
- If your table has drawers, that’s a plus in my book! We keep keys, sunglasses, and mail we’re tryna ignore in ours. BUT you can combat a no drawer issue with decorative bowls like this black or white bowl (that I have and love!), this wooden bowl (that I think is so pretty and want, eeek!), or this new speckled bowl from Studio McGee x Target.
- Being able to fit baskets under our entry table is a huge help. We keep shoes and toes in ours. The ones I’m currently using comes in a set of three with pretty leather details. I really love this one too.
- Do not sleep on wall hooks! For your go-to purse and fave jacket. These wall hooks that we have in our entry are low profile and come in matte black and brass. I’m also loving these double hook ones for more hanging options.
Click here to find more entryway decor pieces that you’ll love!
No comment yet, add your voice below!